IAG Stage 1 FA20 DIT Short Block
The IAG Stage 1 short block starts with new Subaru FA 2.0L engine case halves that are machined for improved oiling. Then the case is bored and honed to 86.1mm on our in-house Sunnen SV-30 the most advanced automotive cylinder hone available. IAG‘s in-house honing process is able to set piston to wall clearances tighter for a quieter running engine. The short block is measured and assembled using a new 2015-18 Subaru 2.0L WRX crankshaft that is matched to King main bearings. IAG-Spec H-Beam rods with ARP2000 rod bolts are utilized along with King or ACL rod bearings. The case halves are sealed with new OEM case bolts and sealant. Finally, IAG-Spec 86.1mm Forged Pistons are spec'd and installed along with an OEM oil plug finishing off the short block.
Stage 1 FA20 Includes:
- Case Halves - Brand new OEM Subaru FA20 case halves
- Case Machining - Modified for improved oiling
- Case Machining - Bored and honed to 86.1mm
- Pistons - IAG-Spec 86.1mm Forged Pistons, Ring Set, and .150" x 2.250" Chromoly Wrist Pins
- Connecting Rods - IAG-Spec H-Beam with ARP2000 Rod Bolts
- Rod Bearings - ACL or King XPG
- Main Bearings - King XPG
- Crankshaft - New Subaru FA20 DIT WRX crankshaft
- Case / Main Bolts - Standard Subaru case bolts
- Hardware - OEM Oil Plug - preinstalled at inner oil pan location
- 10.0:1 (.6 lower than stock compression) on standard gasket thickness.
Power: The IAG Stage 1 Short Block has a power output rating of 550BHP.
*All IAG Short Blocks are balanced and blueprinted.
These blocks are built to order and have a lead time of 2-4 weeks. Free shipping includes the 48 continental states only and will be shipped in a reinforced triple wall cardboard box. We are an authorized IAG dealer and an OEM Subaru parts dealership.